I had lots of time during the long run to do lots of things: listen to books, thinking and analyzing problems. Here are few tasks I’ve been able to accomplished during 2010 runs:
- Listen to great audio books like (the best are in bold):
- Predictable Irrational
- Stumbling on happiness
- Nissim Taleb: The black swan and Fool by randomness.
- Stieg Larsson: The girl who… (all the three books).
- The warren buffet way.
- Malcolam Gladwell: The Tipping point, Blink, Outliers, What the dog saw.
- Lost Symbol
- David Baldacci: Deliver us from evil, first family
hell’s corner, saving faith, stone cold, the camel club, the while truth and Divine justice
- Harlen Coban: Back Spin, Caught, Swimsuit, TA, The Christmas train and Wish you well.
- Thomas Friedman: Languidness and attitude and The World Is Flat – Globalization
- Unleashing The Idea virus (you can skip this one… wasn’t worth the time).
- I’ve meet a lots of amazing people on and off the trails.
- I’ve been lucky to be in nature for long period of time.
Both in summer (Colorado back country) and winter (Colorado – off pistes like: Vail snowboarding).
- I did some cool races: Tel Aviv Maraton (so hot you can’t imagine) and the Bay Trail Marathon (so much rain it’s not funny).
- I wish 2011 will bring in more of #1 #2 and of course #3 and #4🙂
Happy New Year to you and yours!!!