Here is short talk I gave in DevCon 2012. I’ve spoke about four topics:
- The State of the mobile web
- Design philosophy
- How to build mobile web app
- Tips and some knowledge from my (short) experience.
Some of the main tips to be more productive when you develop your web apps are:
- Try full tech stack like: thorax.js
- When you aim to iOS its Safari console can be used for logging (Settings -> Safari -> Developer)
- Simulate touch events on desktop with MagicTouch.js OR try the new feature we have in Chrome DevTools (only on Canary for now). You can simulate touch event.
- Remote debugging hack with jsconsole.com or if you have Chrome on Android you can do remote debugging
Feel free to browse the slides of my talk. When you see a dot in the bottom left corner – just click on N and you will get some more information on the current slide.