- Turning off Auto-Updates – Detailed explanation on how you can manage the updates.
- Full list of supported Policies
- Windows Quick Start – This tutorial will show you how to get Chromium / Google Chrome deployed and configured on a Windows network.
- Mac Quick Start – Get started with managing Chromium / Google Chrome on a Mac network.
- Linux Quick Start – Managed instance of Google Chrome or Chromium up and running on Linux.
Another great option for enterprises that need to work with IE is to install Chrome-Frame. Chrome Frame is an Internet Explorer plug-in that renders specific web pages in Chrome. That’s right… You will be able to use the latest HTML5 features (e.g. see amazing 3D WebGL charts) inside your IE6-8. It’s very powerful way to empower your people with modern browser today.