Here is a list I’ve saw in the past and I thought it would be great to put it in the ‘air’ and gain more feedback on what you wish to see in a ‘must read’ book list that will open your mind to new ideas (and hopefully improve you in business life).
Please feel free to add stuff in the comments.
- Good To Great by Jim Collins
- Peopleware by Tom DeMarco
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Talab
- The Black swan by Talab
- Getting More by Stuart Diamond
- Rework by 37 signals founders
- Free: The Future of a Radical Price by Chris Anderson
- Malcolam Gladwell: The Tipping point, Blink, Outliers, What the dog saw
- Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
- Predictable Irrational and The Upside of Irrationality by Dan Ariely
- Small Giants by Bo Birlingham.
- Stumbling on happiness by Daniel Gilbert.
He also have a very good TED talk
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoff Moore
- Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs
Drive by Daniel Pink
- Getting things done by David Allen
- The Silent language of leaders
- Thank you for Arguing
- How to Speak like a CEO
- Content Rules
- Writing that works
- Crucial conversations
- First, break all the rules
- Imagine : How creativity works
- Truth about being a leader
- Confessions of a Public Speaker
- Team Geek
- Don’t Make Me Think
I had this list of “must read books” from one of the conferences I’ve attended back in 2010. There are some good ones over there as well. However, it covers more technical books for developers and less business books. Don’t forget “There is creative reading as well as creative writing”.