You can use the Google Assistant to remember lots of useful things for you.
For example, where you parked you car. It’s true that you might have this feature in your maps app.
However, this one can take a step further and help you remember its location better (e.g. I parked my car on level four near the elevator).
You need to open the Google Assistant and turn on the location settings.
- On your phone, open the Settings app .
- Under “Personal,” tap Location.
- Turn on location .
After that, you can say something like:
- “OK Google, I parked my car on level four near the elevator”
- “OK Google, I parked my car in the north lot under section C”
- “OK Google, I parked my car in spot G42”
Later, after you had a good coffee you can ask it:
- “OK Google, Where’s my car?”
- “OK Google, Where did I park?”
You can also ask the Assistant to remember other things we all tend to forget.
- “OK Google, remember that my bike lock is 324142”
- “OK Google, remember that my book is in the car”
- “OK Google, remember that Jack favorite food is burger”
Have fun and remember good things!