There is an increasing interest in how companies are managing their environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Since it’s a new topic, many companies struggle to cooperate with the changing demand around the ESG arena.
This is why we are building a new platform that will help companies leverage ESG and not struggle with it. Instead of manual data entry into spreadsheets or using emails over long threads, our platform automates data collection and reporting across all the company departments. It will also have the ability to create reports, dashboards, and benchmark information that will help you identify gaps. On top of it, we will have an AI layer that will provide recommendations for setting goals and improving ESG standing against any reporting framework (e.g. GRI).
If you are passionate about zero to one effort and like to work on important and hard challenges – You should join us. We are hiring engineers and product managers. If you know of a PM that you respect and they fit the description below…
Please point them in my direction, ok?
Product Management Job Description For ESGgo
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience as PM/TPM.
- 4 years of product management experience with technical products.
- Experience managing elements of the product development lifecycle such as:
- Leading product from zero to one
- Go-to-market strategy
- Driving requirements
- Experience working with cross-functional teams: Engineering, User Experience, User Interface, Program Management, etc.
- Experience in product with enterprise/large-scale systems.
- Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence, specifically for recommendation engines.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Launch and develop new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Understand the ESG ecosystem, markets, competition, business processes, and user requirements in depth.
- Manage a set of products and have responsibility for conceptualizing, setting overall product strategy, and execution.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Design, User Experience, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Manage innovation in business models, new product segments, or technologies and have an influence on product area level strategy
About the job
- At ESGgo, we put our people first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on zero to one product.
- You will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
- You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at high speed.
- We bring innovative, world-changing products to the ESG market. Your ability to ‘get things done’ with others is the critical success factor.
- Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to ESG information.
- We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.