There is an increasing interest in how companies are managing their environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Since it’s a new topic, many companies struggle to cooperate with the changing demand around the ESG arena.
This is why we are building a new platform that will help companies leverage ESG and not struggle with it. Instead of manual data entry into spreadsheets or emails over long threads, our platform automates data collection and reporting across all the company departments. It will also have the ability to create reports, dashboards, and benchmark information that will help you identify gaps. On top of it, we will have an AI layer that will provide recommendations for setting goals and improving ESG standing against any reporting framework.
What is ESGgo?
ESGgo is the ESG-operating-platform for global enterprises.
A group of experienced business professionals and technology experts from Facebook, Google, and McKinsey and teams from the leading Israeli army technology units gathered together to impact the world positively.
We provide best-in-class tools to collect the hundreds of ESG data points across the organization, capture the data and simplify the work-streams.
Moreover, the ESGgo system enables departments to collaborate and analyze the ESG status. Later, the system automatically shares it with the different stakeholders: the management team, board of directors, and even external reports to shareholders.
One of the system’s unique capabilities is that competitive analysis tool: it allows companies to compare external rating agency scores and competitor benchmarks and suggest tactical and strategic actions that could help increase their ESG score.
UX/UI Designer – Role Description
- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer.
- A portfolio showing experience designing web and/or mobile applications.
- Proficiency with industry-standard design tools. Mainly: Figma, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Ability to manage complex and/or cross-functional projects across time zones.
- 5 years of experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Experience establishing or evolving design systems.
- ESG experience or knowledge or experience in other areas: Environment, Climate, Social, and/or Governance.
About the job
At ESGgo, we follow a simple but vital premise: “Focus on the user, and all else will follow.” We believe that B2B applications should be intuitive and polished.
ESGgo’s Designers take complex tasks and make them easy to use for thousands of companies around the globe. Throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes—you’ll envision how people will experience our ESG products and bring that vision to life that feels inspired, refined, and magical.
The UX/UI team plays an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design. We collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create industry-leading products that deliver value for the people who use them and for ESGgo’s businesses.
As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences—from concept to execution. Like all of our UX/UI jobs, you’ll collaborate with your design partners to leverage and evolve the ESGgo design language to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that people love to use.
- Lead and execute on design direction informed by user insights and ESGgo’s business needs into delightful, elegant, usable, and measurable user experiences.
- Participate throughout the product design process by creating user flows, high-fidelity user interface designs, and prototypes.
- Implement and execute innovative and achievable design solutions that provide meaningful user value.
- Collaborate with ESG experts, product managers, and engineers to build the best user experience.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with collaborators across multiple time zones.
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Bay Area, CA
If you are passionate about zero to one effort and like to work on fundamental and tough challenges – You should join us. We hire designers/engineers/hackers who like to build zero to one product.
If you know of a friend you respect and who fits the description below – please ping me.