One of the really useful features and ‘a bit’ unknown is the assistant ability to remind us stuff. You can think on it as an effect way to take a short note on anything that you don’t wish to forget.
You can say something like:
- OK, Google, remind me to go for a run tomorrow at 6:30am
- OK Google, set a reminder to call dad tonight
- Hey Google, set a reminder to do laundry when I get home
In order to see which reminders we already ‘booked’ you can say:
- OK, Google, what are my reminders?”
- OK, Google, what are my reminders for tomorrow?
And if you wish to remove a reminder(s) – “OK, Google, delete my reminders for tomorrow”. You can also delete everything with “OK, Google, delete all of my reminders”.
The nice aspect of reminders is that on the phone (Android, iPhone) you will get a push notification and on Google Home it will just tell you it.
Give it a try!