It was a busy week. Busy but with lots of fun. It’s so great to meet wonderful developers that push the web forward and know (and love) their profession. Last sunday, we had Google Developers Day in Tel Aviv (or Airport city if you want to be accurate) – it was well organized event with more then 1400 developers. In the keynote we had three demos:
- Android – Ice cream sandwich new capabilities (maps, nfc, HD and other features. To dive deeper, go check Romain Guy’s blog).
- Chrome/HTML5 amazing new features – I did the demos and I hope to post a list next week.
- G+ – the new hangout APIs with a robot that eat falafel and drink beers.
- Channel 2 news 2 minute piece
- Wall Street Journal- http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2011/11/14/google-to-launch-start-up-incubator-in-israel/?mod=google_news_blog
- TheMarker – http://it.themarker.com/tmit/article/17524
- Globes – http://www.globes.co.il/news/article.aspx?did=1000697245
- Calcalist – http://www.calcalist.co.il/internet/articles/0,7340,L-3551596,00.html
- Haaretz – http://www.haaretz.co.il/captain/net/1.1565004
- Newsgeek – http://www.newsgeek.co.il/google-israel-incubator-program/
I hope to get some photos soon (from our dear wonderful photographer) – so I’ll update this post with fresh photos of some great looking people.
In case you want to follow the slides from my Talk in CloudCon – The ‘love’ story of HTML5 & ChromeOS.
From Google Developers Day in Berlin here are the talks: